Sunday 20 April 2014

Sharing scrapbook pages on Sunday

As usual I have joined in with the UKS weekly challenge.....
we were asked to 

1) Document a change you’ve had in your life 
2) Either leave lots of white space  or fill your page to bursting 
3) Use something at least 4 years old 


I used this sketch from Skissedilla 


and made this page


An awful photo taken with my phone in the gloomy light of this wet grey day.  The title is a play on words as the photo was taken whilst looking up at the blue skies on a warm day when DS and I were out for a walk, it sure made a change.....it was also great that DS was having a good day and things were definitely 'looking up' 

Can you guess what is more than 4 years old?  The spotty blue paper which I am pretty certain was from one of those huge 12 x 12 pads of Papermania paper that were just never used... though I actually quite like this blue sheet!  Also I have obviously gone for the 'white space' option.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this layout! I swoon over negative space anyway, but those adorable little 'eyeballs' in the title make this layout total genius x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And fun to see a photo of the sky! I never thought of scrapping a photo of the sky, but it is such a fun idea!! :D
    Asil@Skissedilla :)

    ReplyDelete