Tuesday 31 December 2013



A change from my Christmas journal today, as I share the layout I made for the December House Challenge over at UKS. The challenge was to scraplift one of 5 pages. I chose this fabulous one by PinkSparklyScrapper.....


I started by spraying some mist on my paper, then placing some paper strips horizontally across the page. I used the same photo placement, a similar paper cluster in the top corner and a tag on the opposite side. I added moustache embellishments and a title I found on the internet.


I am not sure that I did the original LO justice, but I am really pleased with my finished creation recording DD and her friends with their moustaches!


3 comments:

  1. Love your moustache page....and the sketch.
    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love what you did with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the prom layout captures the spirit of youth.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete