Monday 26 September 2011

Creative Craft World card challenge with an Autumn theme


I have been invited to be a guest designer this week over at the Challenge Blog for Creative Craft World. The theme is Autumn, this could be an Autumnal image or stamp or the use of Autumnal colours on your card.

The sponsor is the Stamping Boutique and I was given a cute image to use on my card of Audrey the farmer.

As you can see I have stuck to Autumnal colours which I love and for me Autumn is the season of leaves so I had to add a few to the embossed frame I made to compliment the wonderful image.

Thank you to Oona the DT organiser/co-ordinator at CCW for having me this week, it has been a real pleasure to create a card again as part of a DT (I think I have missed it a wee bit!). Please pop over to CCW to see all the wonderful cards that the real DT have made and don't forget to join in the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruth, love the colours, reminds me of days in the woods when we kick through all the dropped leaves, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww its a pleasure Fluffy !! I LOVE your card.. So pleased that you enjoyed making it and joining us at Creative Craft World...
    Do stop by and join in some challenges with us again :O) Hope to see you back as GDT again

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations! She is very sweet ...

    ReplyDelete