Sunday 10 April 2011

IDIC card making challenge 'SING A SONG'

Another fabulous theme this week at I did it Creations card challenge blog. Create a card based on a song, so that gives plenty of scope to use your imangination! The DT got to use an image by JLJ designs and I fell in love with the teddy image available here so decided to base my card around 'the Teddy bears picnic'. If I was clever I would somehow include the song with this post but sadly I don't know how to do that! In fact if Icould copy and paste the lyrics I would do that but I am having trouble doing that again.... help! Here are the lyrics and the music in this link ... enjoy! As you can see I kept the card really simple, using some vellum from last weeks card for the picnic blanket, some papers cut to form the tree (from my scraps folder) and the cupcakes an bird were stickers from Tescos (pleased to use up some stash today!) I hope you are tempted to join us at IDIC this week and make a card, would love to see your ideas for 'sing a song'.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, this is soooooo cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbby love it - PS have you seen the new pandas at the stamp fairy? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picnic blanket - gives the whole page depth and perspective... Those cupcakes are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cute! Great use of scraps :-)

    ReplyDelete