Tuesday 8 February 2011

Pay it forward 2011

I joined Pay it Forward on facebook in January and I really think it is a fantastic idea. A few of my blogger friends have also posted Pay it forward on their blogs and I have decided to join in here too. The idea is that you leave a comment on this post and repost the idea of 'Pay it Forward' onto your own blog. If lots of people reply to the post I will randonly pick names to 'win'. I then promise to send those people a hand made item at some point during 2011. So please feel free to leave a comment and I will be in touch to let you know if you are a 'winner'.

Just wanted to add that lots of people send their gifts to the first few people to reply and indeed this was what I did on facebook but agreed to send to everyone who had replied in the end (6!) so I want to give everyone a chance this time. So leave me a message and include your email so I can get in touch and don't forget that you need to 'Pay it forward' on your own blog in order to qualify!
Have fun xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment