Wednesday 1 December 2010

Journal Your Christmas (JYC 1)

Today is December 1st, the first day of the fabulous Journal your Christmas and my first year attempting this awesome project. I was up and reading the first prompt at 6.30 am this morning...partly as I was trying to find out if the children's schools were shut (the one 200 yards away was closed but the one up the hill and 20 mins walk on a non snow day was open!)


I love this printable manifesto and the colour red is perfect for my green and red album so I will be printing this off later (along with the journal cards they are fab too!) and it will form the basis of todays page along with some of my own thoughts! (I will take a pick and share soon promise!)

Are you taking this class? Or doing a December Daily type diary? Or just scrapping/journalling as you go? Would love to see what you are creating and for those joining in with JYC this newbie can't wait to see you in class! xxx

4 comments:

  1. You'll love it....it's a truly fabulous class...have just finished my cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing JYC, but I've decided to do a daily December blog post as a way to document this month. Looking forward to sharing the month with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh get me!! I've signed up for this now!! not sure where to start but looking forward to it - look forward to seeing what you come up with too!! xx

    ReplyDelete