Monday 8 November 2010

Free class with Jessica Sprague

I have just received an email inviting me to join the talented Jessica Sprague in a freebie class!


The class is free to everyone and Jessica says that the 10 day class will cover 5 different paths to inspiration... words, music, art, tools and play. Each theme will have projects and different techniques to use no matter what your art form is.

Like other online classes it will be archived for you to use in the future should you not have time to follow it now or complete it. So what have you got to lose?? Going sign up for 'Inspiration Everywhere' here and join in. I might even see you there!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I might have to add this to my list of classes to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in :-) Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete