Monday 8 February 2010

The Face of Defeat

The weekend brought with it another Footie Match on Sunday lunchtime. We played a feisty team with quite a bit of pushing and shoving and several of our boys were getting equally feisty in return! DS was in goal for the first half and sadly a few goal slipped in (I blame the lack of defence!) and for the second half he was in midfield and he had 3 good attempts at scoring. At the end of the match the score was 5-2 to the other team despite a valiant effort. So we were left with a slightly out of breath, red in the face, sweaty son, with the 'face of defeat'.
38/365

4 comments:

  1. It's a shame....especially if they played well....but I suppose learning about defeat is all part of growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.... I hope you get plenty of celebratory pics to balance this one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, It's Kirsty from Handmade by Kirsty. You left a comment asking about crops. I am actually in Woking and go to Scraploonies on the first Sunday of the month in St. Johns. See their contact details here:www.scraploonies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to visit from Ruth's blog to see who was furrypig....this is not at all what I expected it is sooooooo much better, really enjoyed my visit.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete