Sunday 6 December 2009

Advent day 6

OOh an early start for me today as just made beef bourguignon for a late lunch with friends (in the slow cooker). Will be perfect food for a miserable rainy day in the UK, which seems to be about the norm at the moment unfortunately!

I feel slightly miserable too as I am a bit run down and have a few aches and pains but won't bore you with the details. I decided to open my advent swop pressies first thing this morning and I feel better already.

Who wouldn't smile when they open a fluorescent pink piggy bank at 9 o'clock in the morning!! I am still grinning now thanks so much Chocster he perfectly co-ordinates with my sock pig from Sylph yesterday! The other item is a vanishing pen and I have to confess that I had no idea what this was for so I have googled it and discovered it is a very useful tool for journalling in scrapbooks. You can use it to draw straight lines then do your journalling (perfectly striaght!) and 72 hrs (or less) later it will have completely vanished how cool is that!! Will it work with cheques do you think??!! Thanks again gals xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Furry! What super pressies they made me smile too (& that's not easy) Hope you feel better very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete