Wednesday 18 November 2009

What's on your workdesk Wednesday???!!!

So??? Well it is very exciting as you can see...

It is the lovely POPKINS!!! She came over for a crafting session and we got our cuttlebugs out and shared our dies and embossing folders. She is very attached to hers as you can see!

I did some snowflakes with her Martha Stewart punch and embossed some Christmas images, as you can see in the bottom piccy. Sadly we didn't actually manage to make a card between us but we will get together again and decide in advance what we are going to make (I hope!!) Yay I have a crafting buddy!! Thanks so much for a great day Popkins xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, its no good am going to have to move south!! Nobody to craft with up here - boo!! Glad you had a fab day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Lordy surprised I didn't brake the camera!!! Don't show my hubby me kissing my bug - he'll get all jealous & unnecessary!!! LOL!! I had a fab day too - soooo nice to finally find someone else who 'crafts'!!! We must definitely make a plan next time tho so that we might actually make something rather than just yak & use our bugs!!! hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad yhou both had a fabby day. Its lovely to have a crafting buddy,even if you dont actually get roun d to making something at least you have someone to chat to who is on your wavelength. 2 happy cuttlebugglers!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice glad you had a good day! LOVE the new look of the blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a great day!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete