Sunday 11 October 2009

Crafty cardmakers challenge

I have just come across this great blog for 'newer card makers and bloggers' sounds ideal for me and some of my poor cards!!

Challenge 5 is 'ribbons and fibres' and I have managed to create a fairly simple (as usual) card with Christmas in mind.
I have used a precut silver bauble shaped card, some snowflake lace/ribbon, a couple of simple diecuts and a silver ribbon and white fibre at the top. I am happy with the end result I think! Will definitely be visiting this challenge blog again.

7 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous furry, simple yet stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, thats a fab idea for posh gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - very classy :o) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is lovely, the bauble shape is great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, love the lace! I fight with mine, get it stuck everywhere and folded under so I know its a major effort just to get it on the card lol! Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete