Sunday 2 August 2009

More cards




I made these cards a while ago now when I had all the bits out for the monochrome challenge, just took it a bit further and blinged it up a bit. I kept them until I had someone to send them to as I really liked them. They have now been received by 2 virtual friends, one who sent me some images and the other who has had some health problems recently.


This card was one of those mega quick ones!! Just thrown together with love but not a lot of time!! This was for a family that had all of us plus 3 other families over to celebrate/commiserate the girls all leaving junior school. Although most of them will be in the same school none of them are in the same class and one girl is going to a different secondary school so it really is the end of an era!

7 comments:

  1. love the monochrome cards- my fav colours! i also like the embossing on the 3rd card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cards and the new look blog furster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed foil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant cards furry, I love the lilac colour and the embossing on the 3rd card is beautiful, as is the fab flower x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards I love the embosssing on the 3rd card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards fluffy... Now if you and i could just extend ourselves to scrapbook ;O) ..........

    one day lol ;O)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love the bottom one, that embossing is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete